So, a fellow blogger and friend of mine,theanimekpopblogger270,tagged/challenged me in for Love x2015. She also tagged these other bloggers Jedi Doodler and tianathetwin. Check out their blogs too! I don’t have anyone specific to I guess tag or challenge to but if you want to do this, go ahead! Link me if you did because I want to see your answers too! Although, Valentine’s Day already passed, it’s still February which is like ‘show me show love month.’
1. What is love?
To me, love is a strong feeling towards a one or many people that you want to protect and be beside forever.
2. Have you ever been in love?
With food, yes. With people outside my family and friends, no.
3. Do you believe in soul mates?
4. Are you single or taken?
I could be taken if my dinosaur chicken nuggets would say something to me, but I am currently single.
5. Best gift ever received?
My Attack on Titan chibi shirt. AOT FOR LIFE.
6. Favorite love songs?
Too many to name all, but I am currently loving…
Sogyeokdong by IU (the music video and her voice, I swear, it’s just so good)
It’s about love, so I guess they are love songs?
7. Favorite flowers?
8. Favorite romantic movie?
Hm, I don’t think I have one or I just forgot again.
9. Dream love destination?
Hawaii? I’m not really sure but a place where there is a lot of flowers and nature but still cool arcades or something.
10. Are you still friends with your exes?
My pillow and I still get along well.
11. Describe your exes in movie titles.
Taken. Because my pillow is now taken my bed.
12. Fondest memory with your ex or partner?
Cuddling with it.
13. Describe your ideal date.
As cheesy as it is, a picnic under the stars.
14. Have you ever been on a blind date?
15. Last person you said I Love You to?
16. How old was the youngest/oldest person you dated?
I’m not sure how old my pillow is.
17. Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
My pillow and I were pretty close by each other. I never dated anyone other than my pillow so to answer this question. No.
18. Do you believe in astronomical capabilities?
19. Who should pay on the first date? The girl or guy?
Split the bill in half. Duh.
20. How are you spending your Valentine’s Day?
I’m going to my cousins party later nothing to big.
My answers are probably the worst answers ever but my answered would be really short with simple yes’ or no’s.